Hear our interview with Joel here on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
A seasoned speaker, Joel is preparing to give his first TEDx talk at TEDx Mile High as we recorded this episode. We will embed the talk here once it is available.
What We Asked Joel
Here’s the questions Joel answered on this episode of Road To TED:
- If he gets nervous when speaking
- If he considers himself a born speaker
- The theme of the event and what his talk is about
- Early lessons learned on public speaking
- Advice he has on storytelling
- How he got invited to speak at this TEDx event (not at all what we expected)
- What he is doing to prepare for his talk
- How he rehearses it
- How he creates so much content
- What positive outcomes he expects to come out of his talk
- How he networks and crosses from tribe to tribe
Joel’s talk was this past Saturday, June 13th. We were lucky enough to talk to him while he was preparing.
It was a great experience for us and we’re excited to see his talk once it’s available on video. Check back… we’ll embed it right here when it’s ready.