On this episode of Road To TED find out how Bryan Kramer went from feeling lost in his own business to speaking on the TED stage.
Here’s what we asked him
- About his “Heroes Journey”
- Does he consider himself a natural speaker
- What training did TED put him through
- Of all the training, what is the one thing that stood out most as a breakthrough
- How he used emotion in his talk
- What exactly TED IBM is
- How his life has changed as a result of speaking at TED
- What advice would he give to other speakers
In January 2014, Bryan’s first book “There is No B2B or B2C: It’s Human to Human #H2H” [link to purchase] rose to the #1 top selling spot in Business Books on Amazon in its first week. In January 2015, #H2H was named as the number 1 buzzword for 2015 by The Writer. His second title, “Shareology: How Sharing is Powering the Human Economy”, published by Morgan James Publishing will be released in July 2015.
Learn more about Bryan Kramer here.